Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boxes, Tape and Signatures

It's amazing how your entire life can be wrapped up in boxes in one day.  Everything you own inventoried and itemized on pieces of paper, then shipped off to the other side of the world while you hope that you see it all again in a few months.  Sort of makes me wonder how much of it I really need.  If I can live without it for the foreseeable future, did I ever really need it to begin with?  Probably not, but it's my stuff and I want to see it again. 

It was a good day.  The packers finished up early and I managed to sell my Jeep to a dealer.  Checking things off the list is satisfying and relieving.  Now we get to go check into a hotel and take a deep breath.  For a few hours at least. 

The stress is starting to melt away and be replaced with excitement for our adventure!  Only 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment